It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mom's in a Bad Mood

Mom said she can't blog because she is in a bad mood and has nothing nice to say about anything or anybody. I am not sure what that means, she just told me she loves me and I am a Good Boy. That is nice, isn't it ?

I think she is tired. The plumber came here early. I think she is tired of the plumber too.

We went for a walk when the plumber left. She let me run around without the leash and I was good and did not go in the street and I stopped sniffing that man when she told me to. That is why I am a Good Boy.

She said she had to buy Dirt. I don't understand what that means. She complains if I have dirt on my feet. She is always fussing about dirt on the floor. Why does she want to buy dirt ?
She has flowers. We sat on the floor together and Mom put the dirt in a pot and stuck the flowers in it and she told me she loved the flowers. I don't like that but she left the flowers outside and I get to be here inside so I guess it is OK if Mom loves the flowers.

Tomorrow Nely comes. She will kiss me and say things to me that I cannot understand but I let her because she kisses me. She kisses Mom and Dad too. I guess Nely loves us.
Mom and Dad will go somewhere and leave me alone with Nely. I can't sleep when Nely is here. She uses that machine that I hate and I have to leave the room. Then she drags it around the house and I have to keep moving. I am always tired when Nely comes to our house, maybe Mom will take me with her. Do they allow dogs in a Museum? I hope so.
Maybe I will go put on Dad's tee shirt, she always laughs when she puts his clothes on me.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, but you are a Good Boy!

    Liza Bean Bitey (of the Minneapolis Biteys) and Dolly Gee Squeakers (formerly of the Humane Society Squeakers) send their love and a number of veiled threats.

    Pffft. Cats. What're you gonna do?

    :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great boy! and your Mommy loves you much.. You have alot in common with my Little Dolce .. only he is a Yorkie and about 6lbs. He posts on Fridays to give me a little break.

    Now go give your Mommy some Paws&Licks... it will make her feel lots better... XO

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger