It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Green Day



Sitting in the park with my husband and the pup, everywhere I looked, was green.
Of course, it is late summer, the trees are heavy with green foliage, the grass is healthy and thick and then there are the green parrots, all very busy building nests.
They fly by constantly, carrying lengths of twigs and branches 3 and 4 times longer than their bodies.
Squawking at each other constantly.
I can never tell if they are having a great time, having an argument or having a breakdown.
All the other birds are quiet and birdlike.
And to add to the greenness, I realized today is St Patricks Day.
And here is some more Green... and a Pup~


1 comment:

  1. Ah Pup you are looking adorable as always ...sorry I have not visited as much ...during my blogging break, I have limited my visiting time to what pops up on the google reading list of the blogs I follow ...I was over the moon happy to see you pop up...

    Dolce sends lots of paws and licks and is barking that its finally starting to feel like spring in this part of world.... say hello to your mum and dad .. for us ...and stay cool ...xo HHL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger