It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday .. Look at This Blog !


A Little Bit Crunchy, A Little Bit Rock and Roll

I don't know what happened.. I was looking for photos of the Old Westbury Gardens in NY and I ended up in this wonderful blog !
It might have had something to do with the Chocolate Chip Pie recipe but then there were the photos but then there were the Odds and Ends ..
Go take a look .. see if you can pull yourself away in an hour or three.
I am baking that cookie pie this week .. no doubt about it.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the pie! I just pulled two more out of the oven this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid that once I start eating it, I will not be able to stop !
    besos !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger