It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday .. Look at This Blog !

Happy July 4th, all of you in the United States !!
For the rest of us, Happy Monday.

I post photos on a website called Tumblr .. I found it by accident, I saw some photos and I was hooked !
Some of the photos are from various blogs that I follow and who are widely known, some are blogs just of photos reblogged from other sources.
So there is really no shortage of photos in Blog World.
I found this blog sometime back in the past and enjoyed the photos of cars .. I know, a girl liking photos of cars ?
Hey ! I grew up in North Carolina ..
I liked Corvettes and Mustangs and I fell hard for a boy who drove a re-built Austin Healey .. which in a romantically cosmic way happened to be a car that my husband also owned, when he lived in England.
Not only are the photos of the cars interesting, but they are in various settings that are interesting ... does anyone know what a Tuk tuk is ? There are tuk tuks in the blog too.
And interesting places, cool people and well, why keep talking about it ?
Go look at my Monday Look at this Blog


There is much more to look at besides cars ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger