It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sightings

Yes, it is true.. you never have a camera with you when you need one .

Todays sightings..

A huge wild turkey ran across the road as we were driving through the woods.

It poured rain all day but that did not seem to bother the horses gathered in the corner of the field , all facing in the same direction ... I have to ask someone about that.
Were they waiting for a ride ?

We drove past our soon to be new home... it has not seen a lawnmower in a while .. the house is hidden by overgrown bushes, flowers and grass.
Somewhere in there is my soon to be Enchanted Garden. .. which will be the stomping grounds of a new puppy and a new baby ..

Too many long legged spiders hanging out by our door ..

Chipmunks sitting on top of the wood stacked outside ..

Geese flying overhead, honking .. honking ..

Lilacs, Iris, Hydrangeas, roses and so many other flowers that I cannot name or remember blooming everywhere around us !

Even in the rain, it is quite beautiful here ..






3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I'm following you. I'm intrigued to read about your life as an ex-pat; my husband's parents are American ex-pats living in New Zealand for as long as I've known them and I love to hear about the differences between life here and there, from their point of view. I'm looking forward to reading more about yours too. :)

    Jennifer
    http://thistlebearhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much longer?

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer, how nice ! Thank you and I hope you continue to like my blog .

    Linda ... we are closing on Fri .. yippeee !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger