It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I Wish I Were There

 In the Park in Buenos Aires.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Candice,

    As Winter takes its icy grip, we can well see that you think longingly of blue Summer skies in Buenos Aires. So do we...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you and all the snow that came down these past few days. I also wondered how Minette was doing. My Mitsuko is growing up well and is still full of energy. I can understand why you wish you were in Buenos Aires. I wish I was in my hometown of Paris but then again, in winter, I think Georgia is a warmer place (today it will be in the 50s F.) I have to look at your past posts. I am finally able to visit blogs as I am almost caught up answering the blogs commenting on mine. Have you thought about moving to somewhere warmer? Like Virginia, which would not be far from Washington, DC and New York?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane and Lance, yes, you know how I feel :) besitos, C

    Vagabonde, It is still summer in Argentina so it is much warmer than the US and that is where my friends are ..I have no interest in moving somewhere else in the US .. I grew up in NC and I have family scattered here and there .. but Buenos Aires is where my heart is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buenos Aires was a bit of perfection in your life, and there's no reason why you wouldn't want to return...

    I've never been there, and yet I want to sit beneath that tree...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger