It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

It's All About The Cats

What a weekend !
Wow ... I did .... nothing.
I saw no one.
I talked to no one.
I did not go anywhere.

The cats kept me company, when they were not napping, annoying each other and napping.
It is really sweet going to bed at night ... I throw my robe at the foot of the bed, old sweetie Merlin hops on and flops right down on that robe.
Minette waits and when I am actually under the covers, she will jump up and choose a prime spot.
Sometimes I tend to sleep in a strange location on the bed or a strange position because I haven't got the heart to disturb them.

Merlin continues to be the biggest sweetest cat that I think I have ever had.
I am putty in his paws when he blinks those blue eyes at me and tries to focus on me ...
I don't know if he has bad eyesight or the light hurts them because they are so blue .. he squints ..
I think he needs glasses.
He refuses to discuss it.

Minette has gotten over her kitten hissy fit.
She no longer growls when he lies down on what was originally Her bed or Her blanket or just comes into Her room. ( which is actually My room... I'm not hissing at anyone .. )



I started looking at dog websites online.
I have an idea of what I want but it is much easier to adopt a lost or abandoned kitten than it is to get a dog.
Dogs seem to have many more issues.
I am just fooling around at this time, I plan on selling this house, moving and then when I am all settled, a dog will come into our lives.
The cats haven't said anything but I can pretty much guess they would not say, Oh I can't wait !

We will see ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger