It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, November 20, 2015

I Am Queen !

Life sure would be easier if he was here . The cats would never forgive me but I would be so glad.
When I get settled ... there is going to be a puppy .. I am queen of the house, the cats are my subjects ( whatever they think) and they will have to live with it .
I Am Queen of the House !

3 comments:

  1. Yes you are! Although the cats may plot mutiny, lol.

    Tate's a beauty, and way cool. We have a goldendoodle named Lily, a Staffordshire terrier named Abby, a Boston terrier named Buddha and a tiny Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix who goes by San Geraldo Mitchell.... or 'nipshit'.

    All but Lily are rescues. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Tate was beautiful and so cool. I miss him every day.
    Buddha is a great name ! so is Lily ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny.
    But you need a gud dug !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger