It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Foto- The View

This is the view from our living room. Across a wide boulevard .. a taste of Paris in Buenos Aires.

I love the view where I live now. Trees, grass, trees, fields .. more trees. Oh and skies, lots of sky. Sometimes snow .. a lot of snow .. too much snow.

Soon my view will be sunshine, a palm tree perhaps, an ocean perhaps ... but no snow. A good thing.

I miss that view , across the street, the neighborhood, the people , the Place.
I have to go back ..  check out the view.

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH... Amazing!!!! I can see why you want to go back! xxojoan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning architecture, I can see why you would miss that view !
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger