It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Blogging, Puppies and Change

As some might already know, I have a photo blog on tumblr.
Every morning, tumblr sends me the newest blogs and blogs that are in the category of subjects that I like. My category has gotten smaller .. I am getting to be a picky old lady who no longer wants to see naked people unless they are babies and I am always ready for some cat/kitten,  dog/puppy photos.

Imagine my delight when I came across this on tumblr ..


http://mydognameddog.tumblr.com/

Now my new morning routine is to sit here with a massive cup of coffee, I think it is the equivalent of 3 ordinary sized cups .. and I check my blogs then spend a good half hour or so, browsing the Other Blogs.
This one is my newest favorite and is guaranteed to start the day with a smile .. at least .. I have already laughed out loud this morning.

Give it a browse and tell me if you agree.
Does it make you want a cat or dog / kitten or puppy ?
I have enough cats, Thenk yew veddy much but I do want a dog .. a puppy for Merlin to ignore, for Minette to stalk and for Honey to arm wrestle with.

Not now- not yet .... Changes are coming, no pups allowed here, the cats were a BFD ... but times are changing .. stay tuned here .. I will try to keep you up on Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger