It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, February 13, 2017

In Three Words

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about Life; it goes on . "

Robert Frost

6 comments:

  1. Yes it does. I read several blogs each day. Some of them are informative. Some of them are uplifting. Some of them make me smile. Some of them I respond to and hopefully makes the sender smile. But there is one that I read that just irritates me and just now I deleted it. You know what? Her life will go on it's "I am so lucky and my life is so special and everything around me is glorious constantly and all my hopes and trips are just superb" will no longer annoy me. Thank you for letting me vent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 3 words inspired by your Robert Frost quote. "Until it doesn't". Since my husband died I sometimes see the gloomy side; tis true though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terra, I know. I can always think of the sour side, the snippy response, the bitter quip ...

    How about this , someone who pretended to be a friend for years, told me recently that I "wear my mourning like a cloak " ... she had to have been reading a Harlequin Romance to come up with that but still ... I would never dream of saying unkind things to a person who has had a death in the family ! What is on the minds of some people ?? ... maybe that is it ... I give them too much credit .. I think they have a mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me... My three words: "It will stop"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect , Andrew . My husband would tell me, before I walked into the dentists office, just keep saying over and over to yourself, this too shall pass.
    corny but it works.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger