It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, June 12, 2017

No words

Because I am just bereft of anything to talk about unless it is Sephora, computers making life difficult rather than easy and bad weather in Florida ... I have nothing to say.
So I will leave you in lovely peace and quiet with a photo of happier times ...

Talk to you again soon ...

The view from inside our home in Buenos Aires .. looking out at the big wide street full of sound and light and life and enchantment.

6 comments:

  1. The doorway is really attractive - such lovely ironwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sephora is good :) Beautiful doorway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doorway. My grandfather was an ironworker. That's what he called himself buf i would say he was an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unknown, I would agree, it takes a special kind of artist to do this sort of work.

    angie, yes, lol, Sephora is good.

    Rosemary, and this door isn't the most beautiful ... there were many that were very plain but so many that were works of art .. The architecture in the city of BA is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Desr One,
    I did not know where to post this so I'm just gonna do it here :)
    Someone just told me about the most beautiful botanical gardens and zoo in Jacksonville I never knew one existed there. The person who told me it's a botanist and he said it is one of the most beautiful botanical gardens he has ever seen Maybe that something you could do one a nice day ? XO to you and the furry babies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Wu .. yes, we went to the Botanical Gardens when my husband and I first moved here.
    They are very nice. What I liked better was going out to a couple of tiny barrier islands .. which I cannot remember the names of right now. Along the way the road is lined with the tallest trees and there are historical spots, old slave cabins etc .. on one side all lush and green, on the other , water ..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger