It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Weekend

Saturday-Gloomyday

We are going to get another storm .. ho hum.
I went to the supermarket and bought enough for a family of 4. Not counting the cats.
I felt like going for a drive but not sure where and there was some disturbance in a part of the city where someone was shot and police were there and a riot or curfew or something might happen.
I am better off here behind the gates with the cats.

I had a fun shopping time in the grocery store.
I shopped as if I was 12 or 13 ... soda, brownies, rolls and fresh Southern fried chicken and all kinds of junk ... if you must be trapped in the house with bad weather, at least be able to be a piggy ..

I made a mattress/comforter lounge in here, so the cats and I can lie down and watch movies online.
It should be interesting .. Honey takes up most of the mattress.Minette will have to lie on top of me as I teeter on the edge.

Any good suggestions for rainy weekend viewing, just let me know.

Happy Weekend You All ~

2 comments:

  1. Rather fun to settle in for a rainy day weekend with the pets and goodies. I recently watched the British comedy series French Fields and now am watching the earlier series Fresh Fields, that might be a good rainy weekend marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will look it up .
    I have some good books too so it won't be dreadful .. I am just bored here .. rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger