It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Should I Stay or Should I Go

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article171611132.html

This is what told me to pack up my cats and go ....

Someone I know is staying here and she has lived in Florida for a long time .. and gone through storms of all sorts. I don't want to leave but I am afraid to stay.

I'll let you know what happens ~

You know, they don't have hurricanes in Buenos Aires.
They don't have snow storms either.

It is hot and dry most of the summer and chilly and sometimes grey in winter.

It is looking more and more tempting as the days go by ... 

3 comments:

  1. Is there someone you and your cats could stay with? I think not being alone might make it a little less scary. You are a brave woman! You will get thru this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being alone would make it much scarier for me too. Like you, my kitties bring me lots of comfort, but this might be a good time for some human support. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Stay safe and dry. My friends in New Orleans use hurricanes as an excuse to throw a party -- I hope you packed enough champagne for a good old blow out. You WILL be celebrating soon, I'm sure.
    Vivenne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger